This page will help you determine whether our clinic can
help you. If you are not sure how to read the map, please phone
us at 416-741-5201 before coming to see us. If you do not live
in our area, we will put you in touch with the clinic that serves
your area, or you can check the website of Legal Aid Ontario
for links to other clinics.
We serve an area bounded by Steeles Avenue on the North, Eglinton
Avenue on the South, Indian Line on the West and the Humber
River on the East.
(click Map to view larger image)
Other clinics serving nearby districts (see key numbers
on map) are:
1. Mississauga Community Legal Services - 905-896-2050
2. North Peel & Dufferin Community Legal Services - 905-455-0160
3. Community Legal Services of York Region - 905-508-5018
4. Jane Finch Community Legal Services - 416-398-0677
5. Downsview Community Legal Services - 416-635-8388
6. York Community Services - 416-653-5400
7. West Toronto Community Legal Services - 416-531-7376
8. South Etobicoke Community Legal Services - 416-252-7218
How to find our office:
The closest intersection is Kipling and Finch.
We open at 9 a.m. except on Wednesday, when we open at 1 p.m.
We close at 5:00 p.m.
Closed daily for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Hours may vary in July and August.
Closed on Statutory holidays. At the end of December, hours
of service may be limited.